DAG Steel Column Implant Device
DAG series steel column implantation equipment is a new type of steel column construction equipment, which is mainly used for deep excavation, soft ground excavation and construction close to buildings. DAG series steel column implantation equipment is equipped with two sets of wedge-shaped hydraulic clamping device and high precision vertical control system, which can not only im;lant steel column into concrete before initial setting, but also plant steel column before pouring concrete. One equipment can easily arrange two kinds of steel column construction technology, which solves the shortcomings of traditional steel column construction supporting equipment, low precision, high cost, slow efficiency and so on.
- The main machine is light in weight and has lower requirements for supporting cranes.
- Wedge-block clamping, the main and auxiliary clamping device is the same as the wedge-shaped clamping device made for CNC machine tools, and the coaxial precision is higher.
- The industry pioneered the technology of three-cylinder pair clamping, and the linkage state is highly synchronous.
- No auxiliary clamping platform is needed for construction, and the vertical accuracy of steel column implantation is increased by 20%.
- Electrically driven hydraulic power system, low noise, low energy consumption, environmental protection and economy.
- With wireless control system, the operator can monitor the whole process of steel column implantation without dead angle in the range of 0-50m.